Skincare routines are like wardrobes—they should change with the season! You wouldn’t wear shorts in the winter, and you shouldn’t use the same moisturizer year-round either.
Here are my top three tips (and a handful of my favorite products) to help transition your skincare routine from summer to fall!
Protection, Protection, Protection: The sun is the number one culprit of aging skin and sun spots. Prevention is key—saving skin from sun damage should be a priority no matter what the thermometer says. My two favorite sun protection products for year-round coverage are:
- Image Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 30: Oil free with a beautiful tint of color. Looks amazing on everyone.
- Eminence Bright Skin Moisturizer, SPF 30: Protects and brightens skin at the same time.
Give Serums a Chance: Serums are the second most important thing you can do for your skin. They’re packed with turbo-charged ingredients designed to penetrate skin in ways everyday moisturizers simply can’t. If you are looking to provide a more comprehensive approach to anti-aging and hydration, here are a few ideas:
- Eminence Bright Skin Licorice Root Booster Serum: This extra-strength brightening serum is infused with a natural hydroquinone alternative to reveal the look of your skin’s luminous complexion.
- Eminence Triple C and E firming Oil: This beautiful oil provides intense hydration and protection from environmental factors such as the sun. It fights the signs of aging by smoothing wrinkles and hydrating skin.
Increase Moisture: Switching to a more hydrating moisturizer is an important step in keeping your skin supple and luminous. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Eminence Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer: With each application, your skin will feel instantly tighter and lifted. Coconut, shea butter and grape seed oil combine with green apple stem cell technology to offer lasting age correction.
- Eminence Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream for Face and Neck: Nourish and replenish your skin’s appearance overnight with this deeply hydrating cream. It will leave your skin appearing finer, smoother and more youthful.
Stop in to any Cole’s Salon location for all the protection and hydration your skin will need this summer and fall!