There’s something so special about the relationship you have with your hairstylist. At Cole’s, we pride ourselves on supporting our team members throughout their career and their lives—and they do the same for their clients!
In fact, many of our Cole’s Salon team members have two or even three generations of families who sit in their chairs. Our stylists are there for proms, graduations, weddings, even funerals, and all the moments in between. It’s a privilege to be trusted with supporting our guests’ appearance and helping them look and feel their best on the most important days of their lives.
Today, April 30, is National Hairstylist Appreciation Day, and in recognition of our incredible teams and their important work, we’re sharing some comments about them directly from their clients!
‘People-first kind of people’
This is how we describe ourselves, but it means the world to hear our clients say it.
- “My designer does more than cut, color and style my hair ~ she checks in on my family and shares updates on hers.”
- “We were so fortunate to find a male hairstylist that was able to connect with our son after he felt too old for Kids Hair. He’s able to connect on many levels and has built a strong relationship with our son. He has great communication skills, is honest, respectful and a top notch stylist.”
- “The time she took and asked questions to understand what I want was so appreciated. I told her I am very nervous when getting my haircut. Minutes after meeting her, I knew I was going to be ok.”
Cheerleaders and change-makers
Whatever brings a client to the salon, our stylists will have them leaving happy. That might mean building up their comfort and confidence, or launching them into a whole new style dimension.
- “I loved my stylist and I loved my haircut. She gave me a lot of great advice and helped me find a product to help my damaged hair.”
- “My daughter was upset that I was making her get a haircut because she wants really long hair. The stylist was super fun, did a beautiful job on her hair (and it was fast too) and at the end styled her hair with cute waves, a braid and some pink glitter. My daughter LOVES her hair!”
Empathetic, inspiring, and talented. Really talented! We hire the best and we provide ongoing learning and development opportunities so they’re engaged, committed and relevant.
- “She listens really well to my ideas and turns them into something that works well for me and my lifestyle! And she makes it fun to try new things!”
- “It was my first time to the salon and she really got me and what I was going for with pretty general directions from me. I am in love with the cut especially and have two new products to try that I’d honestly never heard of before.”