They’re called our First Impressions Team for a reason. A Cole’s Salon experience begins with them. Their smile, their welcome, their easing you into your visit with comfort and a beverage (and maybe even a product sample!). These essential team members are the backbone of our operations – they intake all manner of questions and requests, welcome guests, solve problems, offer product counsel, maintain a beautiful facility, and round-out your visit until we see you next time.
May 10 is National Receptionists Day, and in recognition of our incredible teams and their important work, we’re sharing some comments about them directly from our guests!
Your New Best Friend
Guests come to us to receive a range of services, some for the first time, some going on 20+ or even 30+ years of visits. Sometimes they are excited, sometimes anxious. However a guest shows up, their new best friend is there to welcome them.
- The desk staff were also super friendly. Love Cole’s Salon. Have been going here for 15+ years.
- I felt welcomed from the moment I walked in the door. Front desk staff was friendly and greeted me with the best smile ever.
- Always appreciate the great front desk service and excellent conversation.
- People always greet in a friendly manner and are very efficient and helpful!
Exceedingly Professional and Knowledgeable
First Impressions Team members are utility players – they can do just about anything for our guests, and with kindness and professionalism.
- First impressions are so big for me. And right off the bat, I had such a warm greeting. Offered coffee or water, and even got a sample bag. The people were so nice. I would 10 out of 10 recommend someone to go there if they are big on experiences, and feeling good.
- The staff at the front is exceptional, so friendly and knowledgeable!
- I am so glad I discovered Cole’s Salon! I have had the best experience here. The atmosphere is sophisticated and inviting, and I am always impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Highly recommend!
- I had a great experience. I accidentally booked the wrong appointment but everyone was so accommodating and made it work.
The Best Beginning and End to a Salon Visit
Guests might be coming in for a cut, color, facial treatment or nail service, but our First Impressions Team follows their journey from appointment booking through to checkout and scheduling the next service. More like First and Last Impressions Team.
- One of the best places to meet your salon needs. I go there for everything! From hair, nails, and facials. Everyone is always so friendly from start to finish. Never once had a bad experience with this place and the people who I often go to see, have become great friends with. Highly recommend Cole’s Salon!
- Your salon is always a welcoming place to visit. The front desk staff are always smiling and helpful. The salon is clean and smells amazing.
- The staff provides a very welcoming environment from the moment you enter the salon to when you leave.
- My service at Cole’s is excellent from the time I’m greeted at the front desk to the time I check out.
This National Receptionists Day, be sure to give your favorite receptionist a shout-out on our (and their) social media channels!