If you’re making your holiday shopping lists and checking them twice, make sure to get something extra special for your child’s care provider. After all, this is someone who your child spends significant time with, has been there for you during those rough drop-off moments, and who works really, really hard to keep your child happy and healthy every day.
But how can you possibly give your child’s care provider the gift they deserve that fully conveys your appreciation AND doesn’t break the bank? We’re here to make it easy for you—we’ve compiled a list of gift ideas to help you pamper your care providers this holiday season!
Gifts $10 & under:
- Essencia Nail/Cuticle Oil (small) $6 (large) $10
- Spongettes $10
- Aveda Lip Saver $8.50
- Eminence Hand Cleanser $9
- Aveda Travel Size Hand or Foot Relief $9
- Image Skincare Biomolecular Sheet Mask $9
- Spongelle Body Buffers $20
- Eminence Shea Butter Balm $18
- Image Skincare Lip Complex $19
- Aveda Comforting Tea Packets $20
- Aveda Hand or Foot Relief $24
- Aveda Intensive Hydrating Mask $25
- Aveda Rosemary Mint or Shampure Body Lotion $27
- Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser $29
- Eminence Apricot Body Oil $29
- Oribe Perfume Rollerball (great for on the go!) $32
- Oribe Candle $65
- Oribe Incense $65
Some of our favorite combinations:
- Aveda Hand Relief + Nail Cuticle Oil
- Aveda Hand Relief + Foot Relief
- Aveda Hand Relief + Lip Saver
- Aveda Comforting Tea Packets + Image Skincare Sheet Mask
- Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Facial Cleanser + Lip Complex
Still can’t decide?
Pick up a Cole’s Salon gift card or reach out to one of our retail specialists if you need additional help or have questions regarding your product selection. Happy Holidays and happy shopping!
Kate Moore is a Retail and Service Advisor at Cole’s Salon Burnsville and can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 952.435.8585. Arin Pederson is a Retail and Service Advisor at Cole’s Salon Eagan Station and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 651.456.9454.