Getting a facial for the first time or trying a new makeup or skincare service can be intimidating. There are so many options to choose from, and it’s hard to know which treatment our skin needs most (and when)! Our talented estheticians know there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to skincare and work with you to determine which services will get you the best outcome possible.
October 15 is National Esthetician Day, and in recognition of our talented staff and their beautiful work, we’re sharing some comments about them directly from our guests!
Knowledge You Can Trust
You want to feel and look great after a service, no matter your skin type or concerns. Our estheticians are highly skilled and dedicated to making sure your skin gets exactly what it needs.
- “My cousin and I went in for two facials. They explained what products they were using and how they work and help with your skin.”
- “Elizabeth was excellent during my Signature Facial. She was so thorough in learning about my skin allergies to make sure the products she used would not react with my skin.”
- “I didn’t know what to expect for my first facial, but she made me feel comfortable by being professional, gentle, and clear about what she was doing or how some products might feel on my skin.”
- “Kelly’s expertise in her field is second to none. We always look fabulous after she does her magic!”
- “Cassi always provides a fantastic service and is very knowledgeable about what she does and what products she uses.”
- “Elizabeth took the time to explain everything to me and was sure to curate the facial in a way that worked with my rosacea.”
Helping You Put Your Best Face Forward
We all feel more confident when we have glowing skin, a fresh wax, or a new set of lashes. Our staff combines your makeup and skincare goals with their skills and expertise to provide an experience that keeps you looking fabulous.
- “My face has never felt this smooth, the redness is significantly improved, and it has been a long time since I was this relaxed. I may have found my new habit.”
- “Arynn did an amazing job with my brow wax! So sweet and welcome. Left with my brows filled in as well, which is always the best bonus!”
- “Arynn is so sweet and great at her job. Got a brow wax/brow tint combo and my brows look GOOD! Way better than when I walked in!”
- “My skin is soft and hydrated and no longer peeling due to the cold air.”
- “Every 8 weeks my sister and I look forward to meeting up and getting our lashes done together. Kelly is such a huge part of the fun we have.”
- “My skin has improved drastically since I started seeing Cassi.”
- “She is fast and meticulous, fun and professional, and always makes me feel like I look my best. I have gone to her twice now for brow shaping and will continue to go back, in addition to recommending her to everyone I know.”
A Little Something Extra
A trip to the salon isn’t just about looking good when you leave. It’s also about self-care and taking time for yourself. We hope you go home with a glorious glow, of course, but we also want you to feel refreshed! The additional care we put into our skincare services help make sure you leave us feeling your best.
- “From the moment I entered the salon, I was impressed by the cleanliness of the space, the friendliness of the people, and how calm and serene it felt!”
- “The massage was also amazing and a nice surprise!”
- “This was probably the easiest, most comfortable wax I have had.”
- “The 60-minute facial felt like it was two hours — all time got lost. The shoulder, arm and hand massage flowed beautifully from one transition into another and was VERY relaxing.”