This strangely springlike weather has us thinking about switching out our deep burgundy and purple nail polishes for something a little brighter and happier. Are you ready for mani/pedi season to begin? We definitely are, which is why we’re so excited about the new Morgan Taylor Botanical Awakenings polish collection.
Morgan Taylor is one of my favorite polish lines because it was designed by nail technicians for nail technicians; it’s the top of the line! Their color palette contains basically every shade of the rainbow, and it’s a dream to apply.
Here are some ways you can use the new Morgan Taylor collection for some springtime events:
- For a business meeting … try “I Or-Chid You Not,” a great creamy neutral in an easy, work-appropriate shade of taupe.
- For date night… try “Don’t Pansy Around,” a classic bright pink cream.
- For a mani/pedi date with your girlfriends… try “Rose-y Cheeks,” a pinkish-coral with a cool opalescent effect.
- For transitioning out of your dark winter shades… try “Warm Up the Car-Nation,” a deep rose shade.
- For a wedding or another springtime event… try “Prim-Rose and Proper,” the perfect neutral pale pink. Bonus: It disguises chips!
- For those of you who aren’t ready to say goodbye to your wintry favorites… try “What’s Your Poinsettia,” a pearly, sexy dark red.
Morgan Taylor polishes are available at all Cole’s locations, so stop in and find a new spring favorite! As always, you can book a relaxing, pampering manicure or pedicure with me or any of our talented, experienced nail techs to explore the new collection, too!
Sarah Burns is an Advanced Nail Technician at Cole’s Salon in Burnsville. Learn more about her here, or call (952) 435-8585 to make an appointment.