Keeping your hands and feet moisturized, soft, and looking good all winter long can be challenging when you live in a climate like ours. The extra cold temperatures we’ve experienced this winter, and the dry air that accompanies them, wreak havoc on our hands. Our feet stay buried—and mostly unseen—under layers of thick socks, slippers, and boots. It’s time to start rejuvenating our winter-weary hands and start prepping for the inevitable days of sandal season that lay ahead.
Our Blueberry Soy mani/pedi, using products from beauty partner Eminence Organics, will leave you feeling as fresh as spring breezes, even before they even arrive!
Why You Should Try The Blueberry Soy Mani/Pedi
Our hands often show the first signs of aging, so taking care of them is essential to look and feel our best. Blueberry and non-GMO soy are the perfect refreshing duo to do just that.
Blueberry is chock full of powerful antioxidants, which deliver smoothing and healing power to your skin. Soy—great for all skin types—is rich in isoflavones and vitamin B, leaving you feeling refreshed while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Manicures and pedicures both use three key Eminence Organics products:
- Blueberry Soy Scrub to leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
- Blueberry Soy Body Wrap to stimulate circulation to refine and strengthen your skin’s structure.
- Blueberry Soy Massage Souffle firms and hydrates your skin’s appearance.
Powerful Ingredients Get Great Results
The products used in our Blueberry Soy mani/pedis offer a host of beneficial ingredients in addition to blueberry and soy, including:
- Raw Sugar Cane Granules: natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- Sweet Almond Oil: softens and nourishes the appearance of skin
- Raspberry: vitamin C and phytonutrient rich
- Avocado Oil: moisturizes the appearance of skin
- Green Tea: antioxidant, phenol, and vitamin C
- Coconut Oil: moisturizing, antioxidant
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Vitamin E: antioxidant
It’s Time for a Mood Boost
The last stretch of winter can feel so long. We wait, often impatiently, for the days to lengthen and to see peaks of green again. Make the best of your time waiting to welcome spring by getting ready for it. Take care of yourself now, and before you know it, spring will arrive again.