Aside from food and water, the most essential element humans need to survive is oxygen. And as we grow older, the oxygen levels in our skin naturally decline, which contributes to wrinkles and fine lines. This is when it’s helpful to add an oxygen facial to your ongoing beauty regimen.
Our oxygen treatment at Cole’s Salon was specially crafted to replenish the skin’s oxygen levels and give it a more youthful appearance. Who doesn’t want that? Let’s walk through what our oxygen treatment is, what to expect during your appointment, and why you should give it a try!
What is an oxygen treatment?
Cole’s oxygen treatment is an add-on service that includes a cleanse, peel, oxygenating facial masque and moisturizer application using IMAGE Skincare products. It’s an especially great treatment to add on after a dermaplaning, microdermabrasion or facial appointment and leaves your skin glowing.
Check out a quick peek into the process below!
What are the benefits?
Not only is our oxygen treatment amazingly relaxing, it also provides the following beauty benefits:
- Hydrates the skin: The O2 treatment helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It also clears out impurities, leaving your skin looking luminous and feeling hydrated!
- Speeds up healing and circulation: When we infuse oxygen into the skin, we help our skin create new cells at a faster pace. Those new cells then help speed up the healing of acne scars, sun spots and other blemishes.
- Evens out skin tones: The serums and moisturizers used in our oxygen treatment are rich in peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, plant-derived stem cells, and enzymatic botanicals, which work together to combat hyperpigmentation.
- Fights off blemishes: When oxygen is present in your pores, bacteria are unable to thrive live. This means fewer breakouts!
- Promotes glowing skin: Cole’s oxygen treatment helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while enhancing younger-looking skin.
The best part of an oxygen treatment? There’s no down time or side effects, so you see results right away!
Is an oxygen treatment for me?
Anyone seeking a more radiant complexion and energized skin will benefit from an oxygen treatment. Many of our clients add this to their other skin treatments before big events, like weddings and senior prom, but it also works great as a simple skin pick-me-up.
Are you ready to reap the benefits of an oxygen treatment? Do you still have questions? Either way, give us a call or stop in for a chat—I’d be happy to talk with you or connect you with one of our stellar estheticians.
Elizabeth Dittman is a Retail & Service Advisor at Cole’s Salon Cedar Cliff. You can follow her on Instagram at @elizabeth.dittman.