Spring is always full of surprises. Unexpected temperature fluctuations, lots of rain (and sometimes snow!), and constant air pressure changes are just part of the transition from the cold winter months to the warmer weather of spring and eventually summer. But unfortunately, all of these rapid changes can wreak havoc on your hair.
Lucky for us, there are many in-salon treatments and products to try at home that can help get our hair back on track. Take a look below at our recs for a damage-free head of hair, so you can finally let down your top knot and embrace your healthy hair again.
In the Salon: Oribe Renewal Remedy
One of our newest in-salon treatments is Oribe’s Renewal Remedy. It’s a series of three different treatments that can be added on to any color or cut service with little-to-no additional time added to your current appointment.
These treatments focus on improving the three areas people tend to struggle with the most in the daily wear of our hair! Strengthening, smoothing, and color retention—all perfectly customizable for you.
- Strengthening: Focuses on restoring the protective outer layer of the hair strand which takes a daily hit from environmental stress, heat styling, or chemical damage.
- Smoothing: Provides essential hydration and locks in moisture to tame frizz, and eliminate static. This is a double punch seasonally helping with winter dryness along with summer humidity.
- Color Retention: Increases the vibrancy and longevity of your hair color. Holding tone, along with shine keeping the hair look fresher longer!
Your designer can recommend what treatment best suits your personal hair needs!
At Home: Our Fave Products
If you feel like a little self pampering, we have plenty of options to refresh your hair at home.
- Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Masque: A weekly treatment (can be done in the shower!) that penetrates to rebuild each fiber, improving elasticity and fortifying hair to rediscover its softness, body and inner brilliance.
- Oribe Beautiful Color Masque: A daily masque that adds life and shine to your hair with intense conditioning and color-protecting UV filters! Frizz taming, color enhancing, hair repairing, glossifying masque!
- Bumble and Bumble Bond Building Repair Treatment: Weekly color-safe treatment that goes deep to help protect and smooth the cuticle for shine and softness. Honey Bond-Building Complex builds new bonds to strengthen hair and help repair damage from the cortex to cuticle.
- Bumble and Bumble While You Sleep Treatment: Can be applied weekly, this overnight treatment helps reverse the appearance of damaged hair. Shampoo and condition the following morning for, swingy silky distressed strands!
- Aveda Nutriplenish Treatment: This weekly in-shower treatment moisturizes thirsty locks, locking in 4x the hydration of untreated hair. True nourishing decadence for all textures of dry hair.
Questions? Let us know!
If you’re in need of a hair pick-me-up—we have you covered! Stop in to any of our locations for customizations on what’s best for your specific hair type and texture.
Lauren Otterson is an Advanced Designer at Cole’s Salon Burnsville.