Get Your Hands and Feet Ready for Warmer Weather
Posted by: Linnaea Renner
Are your hands and feet ready for a springtime refresh? We have just the thing you need at Cole’s Salon! Our new Spring Eminence Organic Skincare Signature Pedicure and Manicure is perfect to get ready for sandals, sun and flip flops in the warmer days ahead.
Here’s why I’m loving this skincare lineup:
Between stretches of bitter cold and mask-wearing, this has been a hard winter on our skin. To help heal and repair, we’ve created a wonderful combination of exfoliation and hydration that will be so beneficial to your skin. Here is the spring protocol lineup of skin-saving products:
- Charcoal Exfoliating Cleanser: Formulated with charcoal, malachite gemstones and blue matcha, this supercharged purifying cleanser transforms from a gel to an exfoliating lather to wash away impurities and reveal a balanced complexion.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Masque: Replenish your skin’s youthful appearance. The strawberries gently exfoliate while the rhubarb and vegan-friendly hyaluronic acid calm and plump, for a refreshed appearance.
- Vanilla Mint Hand Cream: Soften and soothe dry hands with this hydrating hand cream, made with organic shea butter and a delicate hint of fresh vanilla and mint.
- Mangosteen Body Lotion: Take a blissful approach to full body hydration with this heavenly mangosteen body lotion. Formulated with a unique Lactic Acid Complex, this lightweight formula gently resurfaces to reveal bright, radiant skin. Absorbs quickly for a soft, satin finish.
- Shea Butter & Mint Balm: Smooth out the appearance of rough spots naturally with organic avocado, tea tree and peppermint oils combined with soothing shea butter.
Together, these antioxidant-rich products will soothe, hydrate and refresh your hands and feet in no time. We are so excited to help you say goodbye to your winter dry hands and feet and welcome your new spring skin!
Linnea Renner is an Advanced Nail Technician at our Eagan Station salon.