Manicures are one of the easiest ways to pamper yourself. They’re affordable, quick, and a great way to try out trendy looks without the commitment. And after this winter—your hands are surely in need of some extra TLC.
Well, you’re in luck! We just recently introduced a new IMAGE Skincare manicure and pedicure service at Cole’s Salon that will help you say goodbye to mittens and wool socks, and hello to extra sunscreen and sandals. Here’s everything you need to know to get your hands and feet in tip-top shape—just in time for summer.
Why we need to treat our hands and feet
First, why even invest in regular mani/pedis? Here are three reasons why it’s worth the time and money:
- Your hands give away your age earlier than any other part of your body. Why? Because they are exposed to the elements 24/7—like water, soap, hand sanitizer, cleaning products, and sun—so we need to take extra care of them.
- A mani/pedi is a beauty treatment for the hands and nails. From the hand/foot soak to a quick massage, buff and polish—you’ll leave with your skin and nails feeling clean, refreshed and beautiful!
- A little self care is so important. We are all doing more and have less time to relax. Unplugging and letting someone pamper you has a relaxing and meditative power that everyone should indulge in as much as they can!
Why you should try the new IMAGE treatment
We’ve carefully selected five IMAGE Skincare products that deliver cleansing, hydrating and nourishing properties directly to your skin and nails. The new classic mani/pedi service costs between $54 and $69, and includes the following products:
- Ageless Resurfacing Masque: This masque contains a blend of alpha hydroxy acids that will rejuvenate and minimize dark spots while the smooth microcrystals exfoliate the skin.
- Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque: Exfoliates and gently dissolves the buildup of dead skin that dulls the surface of skin. And it’s full of antioxidants and vitamins that nourishes healthy skin!
- Vital C Hydrating Facial Oil: This lightweight oil beautifully hydrates and rejuvenates the skin.
- Vital C Hand and Body Lotion: A lightweight lotion that will not only hydrate your hands and feet, but will help the appearance of aging with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C complex.
- Body Spa Rejuvenating Body Lotion: This lotion contains peptides, glycolic acid and retinol which will exfoliate, rejuvenate texture and reduces signs of ageing. A wonderful lotion for cracked feet, rough elbows and chapped hands!
How to book your appointment today
Make an appointment with one of our nail technicians and experience for yourself this new rejuvenating service. Call your favorite Cole’s location or book your appointment online.
Here’s to helping you feel your best from your head to your toes!
Linnaea Renner is an Advanced Nail Technician at Cole’s Salon Eagan Station.