Spring is right around the corner, and you know what that means—prom season is on the way! As exciting as the night is, there are so many beauty decisions to make in so little time. So my number one tip for a stress-free prom season is to plan ahead!
Here’s the scoop on how to plan from now until hours before you walk out the door on the big night:
- Book all your appointments! With more competition for appointment times as you near the big night, getting your name in the books now means one less thing to worry about later.
1 Month Out
- Blow Out: This amazing smoothing and frizz-reducing service will leave even the most unruly hair looking healthy and smooth.
2 Weeks Out
- Cut and Color: Add just the right amount of dimension and shine with a fresh color, and get rid of those dry winter ends with a fresh cut and style.
1 Week Out
- Express Facial: This 30-minute facial targets problem areas and gives a great cleanse to the skin. You may want to consider more than one treatment if dealing with more problematic skin.
- Pedicure: We have four fantastic pedicures to choose from! All of which include a foot soak, and picture-perfect finish that will compliment any open toe shoe.
1-4 Days Out
- Dermaplane: This service exfoliates and removes dead skin and facial hair, leaving a soft and glowing complexion.
- Back facials: Choose from three of our back facials to address your specific needs. This type of service is perfect for those dresses that are deeper cut in the back, or off the shoulder. Consider more than one if dealing with more problematic skin.
- Gel polish manicure: This service is great for an event due to its instantly-dry finish and longer stay time.
- Oxygen treatment: This service hydrates, and removes surface impurities on the skin. It’s a great way to detox your skin and you leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Hair and makeup: From romantic to edgy, there are so many styles to chose from. Bring photos if you have a vision in mind—we love seeing the pictures you find that show what you like or don’t like!
Finally, here are some beauty pro-tips to keep you on your best game:
- Freshly washed/conditioned hair does not hold curl or certain styles very well. We recommend washing your hair the night before an event and then using dry shampoo or texture spray in the morning to give it some “grip.” We recommend Gold Lust Dry Shampoo and Dry Texturizing Spray by Oribe.
- If getting a makeup application, ask for a temporary lash application as well. An extra $15 pays for the lashes, glue and application. They make a very visible difference and look great in photos!
- Don’t forget to have travel hairspray, extra bobby pins, and a lip color for touch ups with you at all times!
Prom season is one of our favorite times of the year! We look forward to helping you look and feel your best on your special day. If you have additional questions or need assistance finding the right services for you, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.